Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Appology

I had written my blog using windows live writer and as the luck would have it before I could publish it - it got deleted. I have spent almost last two hours to search on the net how I can recover a draft that got accidentally deleted in windows live writer but to no avail. It is almost impossible to recreate the thoughts that I put in as I wrote the blog at that time so I am sorry. I have written to the support team and am hoping to get a reply - if I can recover the blog then I will post it otherwise I am just purely waiting for the markets to fall more.

If some one can point out to a solution I will be grateful.


allvoices

2 comments:

dr.c.m.singh said...

good call sir regarding going short...have squared 80% nifty shorts selectively buying blue chips for dead cat bounce...plan to short again around 4250...what say?

S S Cheema said...

hi cm,
I am of the firm opinion that unless you are luck the daily variations will not give as much profit as much as a good positional strategy. Please read my update for today and i have mentioned that daily variations not withstanding - we are on our way down.